Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Walking through a web.

   Why do spiders always make a web directly in the path that we choose to walk in?
   For one thing I hate and fear them and secondly they bite.
   I was walking alongside my fence and shed yesterday...which is prime real estate for these beasts and bam a darn spider web. After realizing this I did what every "man" does...screamed and ran around like a nut job. The fact that I have to react this way baffles me. I'm sure we all know that this isn't the end of this "great" time. The web always remains on you after you react and knowing this leads me to believe that the spider is still lurking on my body some where. Which in all likely hood wasn't even on the web anyways. So now comes a new reaction...the spinning in a circle and inspecting every part of your body. As soon as your calmed down and realize the spider is no where to be found you begin to hope know one witnessed the whole scene. At the end of the day boo to spiders.

No comments: