Monday, May 24, 2010

Commercial Conspiracy?

     Maybe it's just me, but why is it that every TV channel seems to have their commercials on at the same time. I'm one of those people who like to have a back up show on TV that I can flip to when a commercial pops on. Although lately what seems to be a united stand by cable to allow me to do this has come to an end. Sure this makes sense for the stations, it prevents me from leaving their channel. But is this fair? Maybe this is just a coincidence and it's just happening to me. I know what your thinking right now, who cares. Well I do, this really annoys me when I'm eating, because I'm old fashioned and consider watching television while eating to be a way to enhance family bonding...sarcasm. And for those of you who haven't noticed this ever occurring phenomenon...just wait. I guess at the end of the day I'll have to adapt and enjoy the only commercial that seems to be on TV...the dame progressive insurance girl..."discount".

No comments: