Friday, April 16, 2010

Why is Kate Gosselin so interesting to people? How bored is our society , people spend to much time paying attention to this pointless individual. The only thing she can do right is give birth to way to many kids...eight of them...he vagina was like a assembly line. She was on the show I loath...Dancing with the Stars...hmmm "stars". She is on so much crap right now that it makes me wonder how much time she spends with her kids. I would think eight kids should take up a whole days worth of attention...but not for her. Than again I'm sure it's easy to pawn your children off to a few nannies. She was on the Jay "moon chin" Leno show recently(he clearly can't get anyone to go on his horrid show) and was asked what her ex's job was and she didn't know. Is she that unaware of what is going on in her life. To sum things up, I think this lady is pointless and perplexed as to how she is blowing up every where.

No comments: